Attitude; "Believe for me, my family and my teammates!"
At PSC Crane & Rigging, we realize that "Safety and Health" are vital to all of our operations and is an integral part of every employee's daily duties. Our workers' personal safety and health is of primary importance to us, both on and off the job, and will take precedence over production whenever necessary; we are committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees, customers, vendors and the general public.
You can obviously learn from past performance, which is why PSC Crane & Rigging monitors safety performance meticulously on every job and on a daily basis. In doing so, PSC Crane & Rigging has developed a report of those excellent statistics. Please request a copy from your estimator. We are confident you will see the added benefits of working with a safety conscious team of experts. We welcome comparisons to our safety performance.
Additional Safety Training PSC Crane & Rigging Provides all Employees
- PSC Crane & Rigging maintains a 100% Drug Free Workplace
- Qualified Signalpersons and Quailified Riggers 1926.1400 Effective November 8th, 2010
- Qualified / Certified Welders (AWS, ODOT, INWF, API 1104 piping)
- Experienced / Certified Crane Operators 1926.550 - .555 & applicable ANSI standards
- Certified Lift Truck Operators 1910.178
- Employees trained and experienced in proper Rigging 1926.251, 1926.550 - .555
- Employees trained in OSHA 10 & 30 hour construction
- Certified Scaffold; erector, dismantler, and users 1926.450 – .454 (subpart L)
- CDL operators
- Mine Safety & Health 30 CFR 46 & 48
- Confined Space 1910.146
- Hot Work Permits / Fire Protection
- Steel Erection 1926.750 – .761 (subpart R)
- Personal Protective Equipment 1926.95 – .107 (subpart E)
- First Aid / CPR
- Hazard Communication 1910.1200
- Lead in Construction 1926.62
- HAZWOPER 1910.120
- Fall Protection 1926.500 – .503 (subpart M)